Stith Printing Click for Taylor Motorsports Click for Nitro Madness
Click for AA/FC Registry Click For Mert Littlefield Blowers
Click for Assassin Web Design
Deist Safety

Author Topic: Tim Beebe's 72 satelite Fighting Irish funny car  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Tim Jones

• Super Comp
    • View Profile
Tim Beebe's 72 satelite Fighting Irish funny car
« on: December 11, 2011, 09:44:40 pm »
 I'm restoreing The fighting Irish 72 satelite funny car ,talked to Tim Beebe last week got the ok to paint it as it was when they ran it, Didn't get the original chassis but got one close , looking for chassis pictures, got a few body pics but am needing body off shots, I figure if I have to update the chassis I can make it look close to the original, the guy i got it from ( Buddy ) on here changed the body wheelbase back to 118, So If you have anything that might help email me  timjones@hughes.net  Thanks Tim Jones
Tim Jones,,, old fuel car wrench

Offline Tim Jones

• Super Comp
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Beebe's 72 satelite Fighting Irish funny car
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 11:58:06 pm »
Nobody has any info?   By the way I probally know a bunch of you guys on here ,I've been away from racing for 17 years, worked on fuel cars back in the 80's and 90's ,worked for Frank Kramberger, philly flyer funny car, Jack Ostrander T/F, Clayton Harris T/F, Bob Gilbertson F/C, Larry Camizind F/C ,lenny Saroka F/C and most of loui and Mike Cavalieri's cars, plus their dad's car and a few others i can't think of,  so help a brother out    Thanks Tim Jones

Offline Fun_E_Car

• Top Fuel
    • View Profile
    • Ferrin Motorsport Graphics
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 12:04:22 am »
Hope these help?

--Dave

Offline Tim Jones

• Super Comp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 12:17:24 am »
thanks dave anything helps ,i found a couple of these on the net, if you find any good chassis shots let me know,when I talked to Tim he said his brother had a bunch of pics of the car running but not many if the chassis without the body  thanks Tim

Classic Funny Car Board

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 12:17:24 am »
Stith Printing Deist Safety