Author Topic: WANTED--Hilborn SHOTGUN Injector Hat  (Read 853 times)

Offline SHARKY'S MACHINE

• View Profile
    • http://www.glnfcc.com
WANTED--Hilborn SHOTGUN Injector Hat
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:17:07 pm »
I am looking for a "Resonably Priced" - Used - "HILBORN SHOTGUN" Injector to use on my Nostalgia Alky Funny Car...I mainly need just the Hat, but a complete one would be considered...My Email is Hemishark426@aol.com, or call me at (724) 972-2564...I also have quite a few 426 Keith Black, or Funny Car Parts for trade, or ?...Now that my Vintage Bugcatcher is sold, I would like to try the HILBORN...Thanks for the space Justin!...Lance Good "SHARKY'S MACHINE" 1979 Dodge Omni...
Lance Good

Offline Kenneth S

• Kenneth Skloss
  • Top Fuel
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED--Hilborn SHOTGUN Injector Hat
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »
Your best bet is haunt ebay (that's where I found the one that's on the vette for $750.00) you may get lucky, and get one for $700.00 - $800.00, they are $1200.00 new from hilborn. They have 3 less square inches of opening than a bird catcher. Good luck.
Tribute to Danny.

Offline SHARKY'S MACHINE

• View Profile
    • http://www.glnfcc.com
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 11:55:11 pm »
Hi Ken...Nothing has been showing up on ebay used lately...I'm not worried about the square inches, I want one for the look?...Thats why I have always run the "Bugcatcher" on my car, and not the "Bird"...I like the look of the "3-Rib Bug", and my car has ran pretty good for "Only" having a 110 Pump, Bug, and an 8-71 when most of the guys running Alky are running 14-71's, and "Birdcatchers...I like the Nostalgia look of either the 3-Rib, or the Shotgun...Just wanted to try something different this year?...The Shotgun looks good on your Vette!...Good luck to you...Lance
Lance Good

Offline Kenneth S

• Kenneth Skloss
  • Top Fuel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 12:29:28 am »
Lance I'm always on the lookout for a good used shotgun hat, if I locate one somewhere at a reasonable price I'll let you know (I don't need, or can afford another one). It's amazing how much just having a shotgun injector hat can bring so much attention to a car).
Tribute to Danny.

Offline 23T Hemmee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 09:28:00 am »
It's amazing how much just having a shotgun injector hat can bring so much attention to a car).

Yep...I've had mine since '79...been on 3 drag boats, a tunnel-ram altered, a blown RED and my last blown altered.........pretty sure my wife is going to bury it with me........  ;D ;D ;D
Ronny
Waymaker Racing
John 14:6

Classic Funny Car Board

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 09:28:00 am »
Stith Printing Deist Safety